Friday, August 9, 2013

{ Barn wood Like Floor Covering }

One of the best things I did this summer was create a mom cave in my own back yard.


It's cozy and cute and full of all kinds of vintage goodness.


The item in the mom cave that received the most comments was the barn wood like flooring.
Everyone wanted to know what is was and where it was from.


The rug is an actual photograph of vintage white barn wood floors printed on neoprene area rugs.
I have had people actually think they would get splinters if they walked on it in bare feet.


the rugs are made by


and you can order online.
But, I'll be carrying them in my spot at Serendipity and at Clover Market on October 27th.





It's so stinkin' cute, I could think of a million places around my house I could use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment