Thursday, December 16, 2010

{ Jonas }

I'm 70% there...
a little chalk and paint and I'll be on my way to a finished little boy's room


I used chalkboard paint around Jonas's closet wall & replaced the switch plate with the cool steel one I found at the local mom & pop hardware store.


The green walls are looking great around the woven wood roman shades and the valances from his old beach boy room.


I sanded the heck out of his drawer fronts. 
I think the mermaid knob might have to go.




I found this khaki Ikea slipcover on e-bay.  I love the contrasting piping, & I'm sure this chair will move around the house throughout the years.
A friend gave me the pillowcase, which is so Jonas.


I've had this armoire for years.  I'm not sure if it's staying here or moving to the playroom.
Stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment