Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Decoration

Martha Stewart tree from a few Xmases ago.
Loving the silver birch hand made tree.

Martha's seaside themed tree.
Love red and white decorations this year!


This past weekend has been all about putting up Christmas trees, wrapping presents and getting ready for the silly season.. The best tree I have found this year is the silver birch branch tree I found at Shady Fig, a great south coast florist and gift shop.
I always have a look at Martha Stewart for tree inspiration as well. This year I have 5 more trees to put up in the holiday houses, so I'll need some inspiration! At the beach I usually do something twiggy with shells but this year I might try something different...
Here are some great looking trees and a great wreath made by blogger Belinda Graham at thehappyhomeblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment