Monday, February 3, 2014

{ Shopping at Serendipity Shops of Doylestown }


If you're new here, and you like what you see, you can purchase my items at several stores in the Philly suburbs.
Today I wanted to show you some items I sell at

a set of vintage state travel plates, with black carrying case.


tons of vintage bottles in blue green, clear and white


painted frames of all shapes and sizes.


chicken-wire memo boards
and 
chalkboards in colorful vintage frames






there's always a new supply of old suitcases being dropped off there.


painted furniture - large and small.
from dressers to stools to end tables and kitchen bars











stop by and let me know what you'll be adding to your vintage home.

Next week, I'll add some photos of the items for sale at 


No comments:

Post a Comment